Where community comes together
We believe our city can be a place of opportunity for all. Driven by our volunteers, donors, United Way, and other funders, St. Stephen's Community House puts people at the centre of all our efforts. We:
- support those who are homeless and under-housed to break the cycle of poverty.
- help people find and keep jobs.
- provide a safe space for youth to gather, explore and grow creatively.
- support seniors who want to stay in their homes as long as possible.
- help people resolve conflicts.
- assist newcomers to Canada in their transition.
We are here.
We are committed to identifying and tackling the root causes, not just the problems our clients and communities face. We believe in a bold vision of Toronto, a vision of a strong, vital, socially progressive and prosperous city. When community comes together, so do the possibilities for all.
St. Stephen's Community House is a multi-service social agency with nine locations located primarily in the west end of downtown Toronto.
Recent newsSee All News »
Conflict Resolution & Training's Catherine Feldman-Axford speaks about restorative justice and the "Spiceman" case on CBC Metro Morning....Read More »
Youth Services to receive funding to help prevent cyberviolence...Read More »